Ecomemb is a spin-off of the University of Girona (UdG) and the Catalan Institute for Water Research (ICRA), focused on the sustainable reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration membrane regeneration that are used at industrial processes.
Ecomemb® membranes are ecologic, reliable, economic and available. They can be reused in the same source process or in different processes.
Using Ecomemb® membranes allows:
- To save up to 60% membrane replacement costs
- To use less energy reaching the water quality standards
- To prolong the membrane lifespan from 50% to 100%
- To avoid 85.5 Kg CO2 and 12 kg plastic disposed of in landfills
- To be aligned with the circular economy.